Woman claims mobile phone burned 500 holes in her eyes after using mobile phone on maximum brightness for two years

0
39
Woman claims mobile phone burned 500 holes in her eyes after using mobile phone on maximum brightness for two years



A WOMAN has claimed her phone burned 500 holes in her eyes after she used it on maximum brightness for two years.
The 25-year-old woman, surnamed Chen, says her mobile baked her eyes “like a microwave”.
AsiaWire A 25-year-old woman, surnamed Chen, from Taiwan, said she has 500 holes in her eyes after using her phone on maximum brightness for two years
Doctors who treated Chen, from Kaohsiung, southern Taiwan, said the device had been emitting light at 625 Lumens, over double the recommended level of 300 Lumens.
Chen, a secretary, turned her phone up to maximum screen brightness to allow her to see her phone when she was outside and she did not turn it down for two years, reports say.PERMANENTLY DAMAGED
She is said to have begun experiencing pain in her eyes which had become bloodshot.
She went to the hospital to try and relieve the discomfort and doctors found her left cornea was “congested with blood” and her eyesight had been permanently damaged.
The vision in her right eye was reportedly worse and doctors found over 500 “holes” on her cornea.
Chen was given steroid treatment to try and fix the problem, which reportedly showed signs of improvement after three days.
NO SHAME Shamima Begum says Manchester bombing JUSTIFIED & wanted son to be ISIS fighter NO REMORSE ISIS bride Shamima Begum still SUPPORTS rape and murder of Yazidi sex slaves CRINGER! These Tinder profiles have to be the worst way to get someone’s attention BABY-FACED ‘RAPISTS’ Three teenagers and a boy aged 12 charged with gang-rape LatestFASHION ICON DEAD Karl Lagerfeld dies aged 85 in Paris as Victoria Beckham leads tributes TIME RUNNING OUT 800 ISIS jihadis ready to unleash terror on Britain, US officials warn
The doctor reportedly said that exposing the eye to light of 600 Lumens for just two hours “will have the same effect as being baked in a microwave”.
Doctors recommended phone users not to switch off the light in the room if they are using their phone at night.
The make and model of her phone are currently unclear.
AsiaWire She is said to have begun experiencing pain in her eyes which had become bloodshot
AsiaWire She turned her phone up to maximum screen brightness to allow her to see her phone when she was outside
AsiaWire Doctors said the device had been emitting light at 625 Lumens, over double the recommended level of 300 Lumens
Sneaky moment thief ‘stole hairdresser’s £800 phone from under her nose’ after distracting her with his eyebrows

We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368 . You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here