GET ready to bank your codes!
Sun Savers is back with another great family day out, you could snag two free tickets to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort this summer worth up to £120.
You could be seeing the sights made out of Lego!
How do I get my LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Tickets?
Simply collect NINE Sun Savers codes from The Sun between Saturday, April 13 and Tuesday, April 30 by scanning them in the app or entering them online at sunsavers.co.uk.
If you collect nine codes collectively you can unlock booking on Sunday, April 21!
And, with Sun Savers, you can even pick the dates of your Superdays visits, giving you peak summer availability.
Plus, each code you collect still counts towards the 28 you need to get your free Sun Savers fiver.
You can also claim your free tickets by collecting TEN tokens from The Sun between Saturday, April 13 and Tuesday, April 30 – but you won’t be able to pick your dates of your Superdays visit.
When can I book my visit for my two free tickets to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort?
You could be experiencing iconic attractions such as: Brickville, Drench Towers, and The LEGO® 4D Movie Theatre which features larger-than-life sound, wind, fog and lighting effects.
Or hop on the fun rides like: Aero Nomad, Jolly Rocker, and one for all the family – LEGO® NINJAGO® The Ride.
Joining Sun Savers is the fastest way to get first dibs on best dates for your two free tickets to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
Readers who collect with Sun Savers will get early access to booking, the best availability and can also pick the date they go.
Here are the bookable dates:
23 Apr – 10 May
11 May – 17 Jun
18 Jun – 15 Jul
16 Jul – 12 Aug (Sun Savers only)
13 Aug – 8 Sep (Sun Savers only)
9 Sep – 5 Oct
6 Oct – 2 Nov
Tickets are subject to availability and weekends go fast so make sure you book early!
All Sun Savers applications are subject to a £1.50 booking fee to pick your dates.
How will I receive my two free tickets?
For Sun Savers tickets are ready instantly as e-tickets once successfully booked. For postal applications tickets are sent out within 28 days of receipt of your application
Please do not contact the park or attraction directly regarding ticket queries as they will be unable to help.
How to bag two FREE tickets to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort with Sun SaversWe are giving away two free tickets to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, worth up to £120 with our Sun Superdays.All you need to do is collect NINE Sun Savers codes from The Sun between Saturday, May 19 and Tuesday, June 5 and you can choose your dates online.
The last day to join in is Monday, April 22 for Savers and April 21 for tokens.
Readers who collect with Sun Savers will get early access to booking, the best availability and can also pick the date they go – what are you waiting for?
ENTER YOUR CODES HERE
Terms & Conditions:
1. Open to residents in England, Wales and Scotland aged 18 or over only, except employees of thePromoter, News UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, theirfamilies, agents or any other person(s) connected with this promotion, including third partypromotional partners.
2. Only one application per household. Only one application method may be used. Multiple applicationsfrom the same household will ALL be cancelled.
3. Application for two free tickets is via one of two methods:a. Via the Sun Savers app or website (online application) – you must collect NINE unique SunSavers codes by purchase of The Sun between Saturday, April 13 – Tuesday, April 30, 2019.Once you have entered nine unique Sun Savers codes you will be directed to book a specificdate to visit the attraction. You will receive e-tickets which can be printed or displayed onyour mobile device.
b. Via token collect (postal application) – you must collect TEN differently numbered tokens bypurchase of The Sun between Saturday, April 13 – Tuesday, April 30, 2019 and complete thein-paper or online booking form. For postal applications you must select THREE date bandsin order of preference and submit your application via post. Applications that do not includeTHREE date band choices will not be processed. Applications that do not have THREE bandchoices written on the outer envelope will be processed last. If your completed application issuccessful, your tickets will be allocated for one specific day and date from a date band on afirst come, first served basis and you will not be able to exchange your tickets or use themon any other day under any circumstance. Tickets will be allocated in phases.
4. Tickets are available to visit the attraction between April, 23 – November 2, 2019 excluding thefollowing dates: April, 24; May 1, 8, 15, and 22; September 11, 18 and 25; October 2, 9, and 15-16.Dates between July, 16 – September, 8 are for Sun Savers applications ONLY and not available forpostal applications.
5. Tickets are subject to availability and on a first come, first served basis. You are encouraged to bookearly to avoid disappointment particularly for tickets during school holidays which have more limitedavailability.6. Tickets are non-transferable, and are only valid for entry to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort (the“Attraction”) on the allocated date/period.7. All Sun Savers applications are subject to £2.00 booking fee. This will not be refunded in the event ofcancellation of your tickets.8. The closing date for applications is strictly Monday, May 13. We will not be able to process or honourany applications received after this date.9. In the event incorrect or incomplete information is provided this may result in the rejection of yourapplication.10. Please allow 28 days after the closing date for your tickets to arrive. For any general queries aboutyour application please email email@example.com or use Live Chat.11. No liability will be accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed in the post or for technical,hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kindthat may limit or prohibit your ability to participate in the promotion. Nothing in these Terms andConditions shall in any way limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by itsnegligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.12. The Promoter and LEGOLAND Windsor Resort cannot take any responsibility for any unused ticketsand will not, under any circumstance, reissue tickets for an alternative date if the allocated date ismissed.13. Photocopies are not accepted.14. Tickets have no cash value and will be VOID and invalid if transferred to parties other than theapplicant.15. Tickets are not for re-sale. A breach of this condition will entitle LEGOLAND Windsor Resort or thePromoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
16. Tickets must be presented upon entrance and surrendered to the ticket booth operator at theattraction. E-tickets may be shown via a mobile device.17. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Any further additionalvisitors accompanying offer ticket holders must pay the full admission price at any admission kiosk atthe attraction.18. The successful applicant and guest are responsible for travel to and from the attraction at their ownexpense.19. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain attractions.20. Adults are aged 12 years and above. Children are aged 3-11 years. Children under three years oldare admitted free of charge. No person under the age of 18 will be admitted to the Attraction unlessthey are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and such person or persons whilst on sitemust remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.21. Tickets are subject to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort terms and conditions (found atlegoland.co.uk/tickets-and-passes/terms-and-conditions/park/). For general information about theattraction and opening hours, please visit legoland.co.uk22. LEGOLAND Windsor Resort reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to closeand/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of the attraction or other reasons includingovercapacity.23. Please note car parking charges apply at attractions which are not included with free tickets.
SUN SAVERS Get your savings in order to cash in on bargain bucket holidays this summer THEY’RE BACK! Everything you need to know about Hols from £15 and how to book yours now THRILL SEEKER How to hack your day at Alton Towers with Sun Savers’ tips BAG A BARGAIN How to find Alton Towers deals and get two FREE tickets to the theme park HOLD ON TIGHT! How to get two FREE tickets to Alton Towers Resort SUN SAVERS Prepare for summer with our hottest deals plus get FREE Alton Towers tickets SUN SAVERS Enjoy your favourite tipple on the cheap with alternatives to big-brand spirits SUN SAVERS Celebrate the release of Disney’s new movie with great deals on everything Dumbo SUN SAVERS Enjoy a great night at the theatre for less and catch a hit show with our tips SUN SAVERS Do your bit for the planet while saving yourself some cash with our top tips SUN SAVERS Prepare to barbecue on a budget this summer with these great money-saving tips
Kids run the LEGOLAND Discovery Centre for the day