Georgia as in the country in Eurpoe and not the state in the US. Four
Nigerian students, (two pictured above. The other two after the cut),
were found dead in an apartment on Vazha-Pshavela Avenue in the Georgian
capital of Tbilisi yesterday night Wednesday April 8th. Three of the
boys were students at Tbilisi State Medical University and one at
Police are saying the boys died from gas poisoning due to a faulty water heater in their apartment.
Friends of the students were worried when they hadn’t heard from the
roommates all day, which was unusual. They called police who broke into
the students’ apartment and found their bodies. The bodies have been
taken to the National Forensic Bureau.
Friends of the victims, who are Nigerians, say they want a proper
investigation into what happened. They also wanted the Nigerian public
to be aware of this incident so reached out to LIB. Will bring updates
on this. May their souls rest in peace, amen.