Post Tagged with: "Valentine"

Lovely and Cherish Moment as Lady Gaga is ENGAGED to Taylor Kinney on Valentine Day

February 17, 2015 2:48 am
Lovely and Cherish Moment as Lady Gaga is ENGAGED to Taylor Kinney on Valentine Day

Valentine’s Day was super sweet for Lady Gaga. The Born This Way singer got engaged over the weekend to her actor beau Taylor Kinney, US Weekly confirmed today. The newly-engaged couple were seen celebrating afterwards with a romantic dinner at Lady Gaga’s family restaurant Joanne Trattoria on Manhattan’s upper west […]

Read more ›

Extreme Gold Digger – Actor Tyrese Caught His Valentine Date Looking Him Up On Celebrity Net Worth

February 16, 2015 11:03 am
Extreme Gold Digger – Actor Tyrese Caught His Valentine Date Looking Him Up On Celebrity Net Worth

Dating is tough. It’s awkward. It’s expensive. It’s exhausting.  You gotta get all dressed up. You gotta pretend to be interested in a total stranger’s boring stories. You gotta hold in all your farts for an hour or two. Ugghhh. It’s the worst. And contrary to what you might assume, dating […]

Read more ›

Strange Bizarre Photos:Wedding inside a Coffin on Valentine’s Day

February 15, 2015 9:29 am
Strange Bizarre Photos:Wedding inside a Coffin on Valentine’s Day

Many couples think of their wedding day as the start of a new life together but 10 newlyweds in Thailand today chose to take the idea more seriously than most when they lay in a coffin as they said their vows. According to BangkokPost, the wedding ritual, conducted by monks, […]

Read more ›

The Place where Valentine’s Day is the most dangerous day of the year

February 14, 2015 6:25 pm
The Place where Valentine’s Day is the most dangerous day of the year

Cambodia can’t get enough of Valentine’s Day. There are many reasons for this, both cultural as well as linguistic. For starters, Cambodians can be melodramatic when it comes to matters of the heart. Photo ops, like this one, aren’t uncommon. And then there’s the syntax. Valentine’s Day hints at a […]

Read more ›

What It Feels Like To Date Someone You Know You’re Not Going To Marry this Valentine

February 13, 2015 4:50 pm
What It Feels Like To Date Someone You Know You’re Not Going To Marry this Valentine

I’m really bad at dating. Well, I’m good at the actual dating part of the bit, but I’m not so good at sticking it out for longer than the second I realize she’s not the one. I have a difficult time understanding how other people manage to date people they […]

Read more ›

Oh LOL!!! Valentine’s Day Now Costs $18.9 Billion A Year

February 11, 2015 1:59 pm
Oh LOL!!! Valentine’s Day Now Costs $18.9 Billion A Year

Valentine’s Day is almost upon us. On Feb. 14, around 62 percent of adults will be observing this annual celebration of love. The other 38 percent are likely either objecting out of principle or single and bitter about it (or, perhaps, they really don’t care). Regardless, do your thing. In an […]

Read more ›

Anti-love biotechnology Drugs For those who don’t want to fall in Love

6:56 am
Anti-love biotechnology Drugs For those who don’t want to fall in Love

“You can imagine a situation in which a person’s experience of love is so profoundly harmful, yet so irresistible, that it undermines their ability to think rationally for themselves,” “Some people in dangerous relationships know they need to get out, and even want to, but are unable to break their […]

Read more ›
shared on wplocker.com