Lady Electrocuted While Pinging on her blackberry phone in The Bath Tub

February 13, 2015 8:47 am
, 24, was pinging on her blackberry phone
while relaxing on her bathtub until she misteakenly dropped her phone. Evgenia
was sharing the apartment with 23 year-old Yaroslav Dubinina, who reported the
incident. 

Yaroslav told police:

“I noticed
that she had been gone a while, and when I couldn’t raise her I opened the door
and saw her floating on the water looking pale. I saw her phone which was on
charge at the bottom of the bath. Her body was still shaking from the shock.”
Miss Sviridenko’s death comes days after another Russian
girl, aged 16, died after taking her charging iPhone into a shower.
In August, Chinese media reported a teenager was electrocuted
when she plugged her iPhone into an unofficial charger.The victim was Wu
Weyuan, 18, a student from Korla, in Xinjiang province, western China.She was
found by her sister, who noticed a burning smell when she came home from work.
Apple and blackberry has previously released statements on
there websites warning users of the dangers of cheap unofficial chargers.
Tags:
shared on wplocker.com